V-Max Fitness Limited Warranty
|Vibration Machines used for professional or commercial purposes are warranted for a period of 1 year|
|Vibration Machines used for residential purposes are warranted for a period of 2 years|
|All residential use vibration machines carry a 5 year frame and motor warranty|
- Flaws caused by materials or labor in the equipment that existed when the kit was initially assembled.
- Faults that occur in everyday use as defined in the user manual and providing that V-Max Fitness’s instructions, maintenance, and service have been followed.
- The original purchaser of the equipment who holds actual proof of purchase.
- Warranty covers two years from the original purchase delivery date and one year for commercial usage.
- Modified equipment or components without the permission of V-Max.
- Fitness Faults caused by normal wear and tear, usage in conditions not intended for the equipment, corrosion, or by accident, fire, flood, war, or acts of God.
- Maintenance activities, such as cleaning, lubricating, and regular checking of parts; or installation procedures that customers can do themselves and that do not require dismantling or reassembling of the equipment.
- Damage or equipment failure caused by (i) electrical wiring, not in compliance with applicable electrical codes, (ii) electrical wiring not in compliance with the user manual, or (iii) electrical wiring that has not been maintained as outlined in the owner’s manual.
- Repairs of consumable or cosmetic items, e.g., rubber plates, grips, seals, labels, or wheels.