- Bonus: Vmax Sync vibration roller ($149 value)
- Pulser 2 machine in two boxes (one box containing the tower and one box for the platform)
- a set of hand pull straps for upper body workout
- user manual + exercise guide
- exercise DVD
- exercise poster
- Free shipping to Canada and Contiguous US
2018 version shows the branding logo by the display console area.
The PULSER2 is the new successor to the PULSER and has been been completely redesigned from the inside to bring greater durability and usability to its electrical components. Internal electrical uses Vmax Commercial Continuous Duty (Vmax CCD) components for high usage applications. The LED display panel now uses surface mount LED that are highly resistant to shock and vibration, providing years of use without failure.
Other notable features includes our exclusive ergonomic horizontal handle bar system; responsive rotary dials for rapid speed adjustments; full steel construction; and 4th Generation High Efficiency Drive system. The Pulser2 is the new first class luxury whole body vibration machine.
|Triangular Oscillation delivers regularly alternating up/down oscillation automatically engaging all major muscle groups. Regular routines speed fat burning, slimming , toning.|
|Spiral Mode creates horizontal, smooth, elliptical motion for recovery, rehabilitation, and light workouts.|
|Dual Mode combines both transversely generating tri-axial motion in three-dimensional spatial planes. Optimal for human fitness. Most effective for cellulite targeting.|
- First class luxury home vibration machine
- New generation LED display panel
- Vmax Certified Continuous Duty (Vmax CCD) components
- High powered dual drive system incorporates Premium Oscillation Vibration and Spiral Vibration at 1600 watts of power!
- Rugged all steel construction
- 9 pre-set exercise programs and 3 user definable exercise programs
- Exclusive ergonomic handlebar system for greater support
- 58% increase in usable platform space versus the Vmax Trio to allow maximum range of exercise postures and movements
- Advanced 2nd generation microcomputer control panel with rotary speed dials for rapid speed control
- 60 adjustable speeds for each motor, that’s over 3700 total speed combination