- a set of hand pull straps for upper body workout, user manual, usage guide, exercise DVD, exercise poster.
Just like our flag ship Pulser 2 machine (launched on April 2016), the Trio 2 (launched on June 2016) has been redesigned from the inside to bring greater durability and usability to its electrical components. Internal electrical now uses Vmax Commercial Continuous Duty (Vmax CCD) components for high usage applications. Our exclusive uni-panel LED display panel uses surface mount LED that are very touch responsive. The USB port allows for music playback during exercise session. The one piece display panel is also highly resistant to shock and vibration, providing years of use without failure.
Other notable features includes our exclusive ergonomic handle bar system; intelligent touch screen control allows for rapid speed control; full steel construction with aluminum support column; heavy duty double dipped rubber epoxy coated handles; mini remote control allows for convenient machine adjustments; and 4th Generation High Efficiency Drive system.
As with our original Trio, our integrated whole body vibration technology soothes the body with vibrations. Muscles involuntary contract in rapid flexes, delivering stretch-reflex stimulation not possible with conventional exercise — automatically warming muscles, joints, and increasing circulation.
The world’s first machine dual drive machine just got better. The Trio 2 WBV vibrating machine coordinates three automated motions in one smart, freestanding unit.
|Triangular Oscillation delivers regularly alternating up/down oscillation automatically engaging all major muscle groups. Regular routines speed fat burning, slimming , toning.|
|Spiral Mode creates horizontal, smooth, elliptical motion for recovery, rehabilitation, and light workouts.|
|Dual Mode combines both transversely generating tri-axial motion in three-dimensional spatial planes. Optimal for human fitness. Most effective for cellulite targeting.|
- Premium luxury home vibration machine
- Dual motor Vibration Machine incorporates Premium Oscillation Vibration and Spiral Vibration
- Rugged steel machine base and vertical aluminum support tube
- Exclusive ergonomic handle bar system
- Large vibration platform to support a wide range of exercise postures and movements
- Intelligent touch screen control allows for rapid speed control
- Heavy duty double dipped rubber epoxy coated handles
- 4th Generation High Efficiency Drive system
- Exclusive mini remote control
- Wide range of vibration speeds, 60 adjustable speeds for over 3700 total speed combination