V-Max Fitness Limited Warranty
|Vibration Machines used for professional or commercial purposes are warranted for a period of 1 year|
|Vibration Machines used for residential purposes are warranted for a period of 2 years|
|All residential use vibration machines carry a 5 year frame and motor warranty|
The warranty period starts from the arrival date of the product. It will be the delivery date recorded by FedEx or UPS.
The new Vibration machine that you bought from the VmaxFitness.com website carries a manufacturer’s limited warranty provided by V-Max Fitness. This limited warranty covers manufacturing flaws that might occur during the warranty period. V-Max Fitness will, at its discretion, either repair, rebuild, or replace the faulty part or equipment in accordance with the terms set forth below. V-Max Fitness may, at its discretion, modify, remove, or add terms and conditions of the limited warranty at any time.
This manufacturer’s warranty only covers the following:
- Flaws caused by materials or labor in the equipment that existed when the equipment was originally assembled
- Faults that occur in normal use as defined in the user manual, and providing that V-Max Fitness’s instructions, maintenance and use have been followed
- The original purchaser of the equipment who holds an original proof of purchase
- Warranty coverage with shipping fees covered both ways for 2 years from original purchase delivery date, 1 year for commercial usage.
This warranty does not extend to or cover any of the following:
- Equipment or components that have been modified without the consent of V-Max Fitness
- Faults resulting from natural wear and tear, use in conditions for which the equipment is not intended, corrosion, or by accident, fire, flood, war, or acts of god
- Maintenance activities, such as cleaning, lubricating and normal checking of parts; or installation procedures that customers can do themselves and that do not require dismantling or reassembling of the equipment
- Damage or equipment failure caused by (i) electrical wiring not in compliance with applicable electrical codes, (ii) electrical wiring not in compliance with the user manual, or (iii) electrical wiring that has not been maintained as outlined in the owner’s manual
- Repairs of consumable or cosmetic items, e.g., rubber plate, grips, seals, labels, or wheels