whole body vibration machine promotional video
health benefits summary
- reduces back pain and fibromyalgia
- promotes muscle and bone growth
- increases lymphatic drainage
- improves blood circulation and balance coordination
- all in just 10 MINUTES a day
why vmax fitness?
Just wanted to express my total satisfaction to the service you provided and the performance of the product.
Read full testimonial »
- the highest quality products at the greatest value
- unrivaled support and customer service
- experienced and knowledgeable team
- free shipping on all orders
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- products that cover a variety of industry uses
- continued commitment to innovative and smartly designed products
0% interest payment plans available on all products
how vibration machines work
In Whole Body Vibration technology, the entire body is exposed to vibration, as opposed to local vibration (Biomechanical Stimulation, BMS), where an isolated muscle or muscle group is stimulated by the use of a vibration machine. Whole Body Vibration is implemented through the use of a vibrating machine or platform in which static poses are held or dynamic exercises can be performed depending on the type and force of the machine. The vibrations generated by motors underneath the platform are transmitted to the person on the machine. There are currently 2 primary vibration technologies that are widely available for uses in osteoporosis prevention, therapy for improved blood circulation, flexibility, and fitness training.